The price above is true for a 275-word page typed in Arial, 12pt, with double spacing and depends on the work type, number of pages, academic level, subject, and the deadline.
Please note that citizens of the EU will be charged VAT, which will be added to the total price of your order in the process of payment. Additionally, as all our transactions are processed in the USD, a currency conversion fee may be applied to your order.
Power Point Presentation Slides:
The cost of 1 presentation slide is 50% of the price of 1 page
The Right Kind of Admission and Application Help
With Essaypedia.com, it is so easy to get your admission or application help problems solved! Our PhD degree holding experts can always take care of your writing worries and are ready to provide first-rate quality, and that's a guarantee! We've never let our customers down when it comes to authoring the right kind of admission paper - years of experience have proven that. You can minimize the risks related to your professional or academic career by placing an order for one of the following:
- Application letter
- Admission essay
- Personal statement
- Cover letter
Pay with bonuses from our loyalty program
Our Loyalty Program is a very beneficial bonus system that is launched to help you earn bonuses every time you order our services. Right after the very first order you can spend them as a payment for your next order.
How to earn your first bonuses?
Once it is finished, you get your first 10%
as a bonus from your payment.
approve it if you like it.
balance in your profile.
and pay with bonus.
Enjoy your bonuses together with discounts from our emails to save more.
Log in to see more information about our bonus system in “My bonuses” section in your profile.
If you would like to get official proof that your document is original, choose this optional extra provided by WebCheck. See the prices below:
Single-spaced pages: 1-5 pages - $9.99. Plus $2 for each new page.
Double-spaced pages: 1-10 pages - $9.99. Plus $1 for every new page.
If you want one of our TOP writers to complete a paper for you, choose this option, and the most proficient expert in your field of studies will do everything possible to meet the highest expectations. Choosing "Regular writer" will not affect the total cost of your order, while "Advanced writer" guarantees you better result for an additional fee. You can also select "My previous writer" option* to work with your previous author.
Writing a quality abstract page requires a lot of skills and experience. Luckily, our seasoned professionals can readily provide you with such type of writing. You can add an abstract page to your paper with just a click of a button in the order form. Choose this option if you need a concise well-written summary of your paper.
VIP Customer Service
Choose this feature to make your customer support experience even more rewarding. This way, you will be able to track your order with SMS notifications and get our friendly Customer Support Representatives contact you immediately. You will not need to wait until other customers get their questions answered.
Imagine having access to the materials your writer while working on your document. Would you say "yes" to expanding your knowledge about that particular topic and ensuring outstanding results for yourself? You can use the "Sources Used" extra for that to receive a digital copy of the materials used for your order. (This extra is available in your control panel.)
Table of Contents
With some papers, a table of contents is a requirement. Not only will it give your reader a clear overview of your document. Also an accurate table of contents from our highly proficient writers will make it look thorough, professional, and accordingly. Just select the "Table of Contents" extra in your user account to have the best results.
Want to make the quality of your paper as perfect as possible? Make sure it has no grammar or punctuation mistakes after a professional editor proofreads your work after the writer. To hire one of our editors, just add this extra to your order in your control panel and the price will be calculated automatically, or you can ask our Customer Service Representative to add it for you.
* "My previous writer" option is available only for orders with 24 hour deadlines or more. If you choose this feature, the price will increase no matter what the writer's level is. To enable “Previous writer” option you will be required to specify the writer's ID.
If the price of your order is above $500
If the price of your order is above $1000
The Price Of Your Paper Depends On:
- Type of work. Four options are offered: you can have your paper written from scratch, edited/proofread; there are also multiple choice questions and problem solving. Admission and application help costs more on average.
- Deadline. Papers with tight deadlines are more expensive. Giving us more time to work on your order will make it cheaper.
- Academic level. There are various levels to choose from: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Professional. You can be 100% certain that your final document will match the selected style. You can learn more about each level during the order process.
- Subject. Some subjects may influence the price of your order because they require some additional research or analysis. It takes more time and effort. Such subjects include Accounting, Finance, Chemistry, Engineering, Math, Physics, and Technology.
We guarantee to:
- Craft original documents from scratch. No plagiarism. Period.
- Deliver before deadline.
- Follow your instructions carefully.
Please note the following:
- The countdown to order delivery starts at the second you make the payment.
- Discounts cannot be combined and are only applicable for orders above $30.
- Our Extras, Discounts and VAT are not subject to refunds.