How it works
1. Place an Order
- Fill out the form (note that you will not be able to edit it later)
- Your account at EssayPedia.com will be automatically created
- Enter a discount code if you have one (you can only enter the code before you submit the form)
2. Make a payment
- Various payment options available: Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover
- Payment is processed by a secure payment system
3. Order in progress
- Upload additional documents
- Talk to Customer Support Representatives / Your Writer
- Your order will be completed before the specified deadline
4. Download your paper
- Preview the finished order in .jpg
- Approve and download it in Word .doc
- Send for a free revision
1. Order form
The number of pages is counted according to the number of words. There are about 275 words in a double-spaced page and 550 words in a single-spaced page. The side margins are one inch wide.
Our writers will finish writing your paper before the specified deadline. Please note that the deadline is for the first draft of your order. The countdown timer activates once you make a payment. Remember that a new deadline will need to be arranged if you would like to get your paper revised.
Our services are prepaid, and the authors will get down to work only after the payment is received, which also marks the start of the deadline countdown. You can view our sample papers to be convinced of the quality of our work.
We keep personal information of our clients secure and never disclose it to third parties. Additionally, your transaction details are securely processed by an online payment system. Furthermore, we only receive basic information about you for the purpose of authorization, and such information includes your name, phone number, address and the last 4 digits of your bank card.
- Fill out the the order form (please pay attention as it will not be possible to edit the fields later).
- When you place an order at Essaypedia.com for the first time, your personal Essaypedia.com account will be created during the order process. Once you fill out the form, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
- Mention your discount code if you have one. Please remember that it can't be added later.
2. Provide the payment
The cost of your order covers the FREE title and reference pages as well as the formatting of your choice.
Authorization is a security measure that ensures only authorized payments on Essaypedia.com. Authorizing your account enables us to see that the cardholder is aware of all the transactions on our website. Authorization is essential when it comes to short deadlines and big orders.
All our clients can save while using our service. For more information, visit this page.
- Our company works with Discover, AmEx, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Payment is processed through a secure system of payment.
3. Order in progress
One of our qualified and experienced authors will be carefully chosen to work on your order. We can guarantee that the most suitable PhD holding writer will be helping you with your assignment. You are welcome to mention whether you prefer British or American English to be used in your paper.
Communication with your writer is possible via the messaging system available in your personal control panel. Please note that due to security and privacy reasons your writer will only use this means of communication.
The most convenient way of sending additional files to your writer is to upload them to the “Files” section in your personal control panel. Our system accepts most popular file formats such as .doc and .pdf. It is also possible to send documents directly to and contact our Customer Support Representatives for additional help.
- Upload extra files.
- Communicate with our staff along the way.
- Wait until the order is ready.
4. Download your paper
Your order will be available in your personal control panel and will not be delivered to your inbox directly. An email will be sent to you once the writer has finished working on the first draft of your paper.
The document that will be available on your profile page is a watermarked preview image of your paper. You must read it and either approve it or send it back for revision. If you require a revision, please state a new deadline for another draft along with a detailed list of desired changes.
If you see that your paper is not entirely up to your expectations, feel free to ask for a revision. We guarantee to edit your document 3 times for FREE, and you can ask for a revision both before or after approving the preview version of your paper.
When you approve the text, you have 7 days to ask for an additional edit. 14 days are given for texts over 20 pages.
More information about revision is available on our Revision policy page.
Your every order is plagiarism-free, you can be completely sure of that. However, in those cases when you need an official proof that your document is original, we provide you with the option of a plagiarism report. Your document will be scanned by the trustworthy WebCheck service. The prices are as follows: Double-spaced pages: - $9.99 for pages 1-10; 11+ pages – $10.99 plus $1 for every additional page. Single-spaced: $9.99 for pages 1-5; 6+ pages – $11.99 plus $2 for every additional page.
We avoid using TurnItIn.com as it adds all the submitted documents to a database. Thus, if double-checked by you and then your professor, your paper will be seen as plagiarized. We use WebCheck instead. The prices are as follows:
Double-spaced pages: - $9.99 for pages 1-10, 11+ pages – $10.99 plus $1 for every additional page.
Single-spaced pages: $9.99 for pages 1-5, 6+ pages – $11.99 plus $2 for every additional page.
- Preview the completed paper in .jpeg format.
- Approve and download the document in Word .doc format.
- Send for revision